In the past days there were no availability of sharing or file transferring between two devices without any cable/USB. But technology has moved to the next step and made everything is possible. In this modern era, there are different file transferring applications are developed to various platforms and Shareit is one of the best number from them.
- Shareit APK, Android Download From Play Store
- Download Shareit For PC/Laptop
- Shareit For iPhone/iPad Devices
Once you get Shareit to your device & the device you would like to transfer/share files then refer below coming up post for procedure. This application is official and users have no issues till now from the release date of the application.
File Sharing/Transferring Using Shareit Even Large files
There are various ways like Bluetooth, Airdrop, Xender & Zapya but Shareit is fastest among these. It can get higher speed of 20MB/Sec. This application transfers files 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Now I will demonstrate on how to send & Receive files using Shareit application.
- Install Shareit to Transfer files on your device from the navigation given above.
- Now open that application on both the devices which you want to share files between.
- If you want to send files from your mobile then Press Send (Blue button).
- If you want to receive files from some other device then Press Receive (Green button).
- For Sending: Select music, photos, videos, movies, large files
This is so simple and easy to follow way to transfer music, photos, videos & even large files between devices. This procedure will be same for any Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows PC & Windows Phones. Shareit can be used for sharing between any cross platform phone.
If you are facing any issues while transferring files using Shareit then please comment below. Leave us your feedback and let us know any other ways are available for sharing files for free.